Please complete the form below to apply for a free space on the selected VISI training courses.
We will be in touch as soon as a suitable space becomes available. For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
Who is eligible to attend?
- Free spaces on VISI training courses are open to formal apprentices of VISI Customers with active Vero Support and Maintenance Plan, owning course-specific VISI software.
- The attendees will be required to bring along a copy of their Apprentice Agreement to the training.
- All standard course pre-requisites apply, for details see http://www.visicadcam.com/academy
Allocation of spaces
- The spaces will be allocated and may be cancelled or rescheduled at a short notice, subject to availability.
- Maximum 2 free apprentice places per any course.
- Vero certified product training course Attendance Certificate
- Training manuals (PDF) on USB and stationery for taking notes
- Lunch and refreshments