Please complete the form below to apply for a free space on the selected VISI training courses.
We will be in touch as soon as a suitable space becomes available. For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions below.
At Hexagon, we are passionate about helping young people interested in engineering to get the best professional training. This is why we’re offering free apprentice training on selected courses to all customers who have an active Hexagon Software Maintenance Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
Who is eligible to attend?
- Free spaces on VISI training courses are open to formal apprentices of VISI Customers with active Hexagon Software Maintenance Agreement, owning course-specific VISI software.
- The attendees will be required to bring along a copy of their Apprentice Agreement to the training.
- All standard course pre-requisites apply, for details see http://www.visicadcam.com/academy
Allocation of spaces
- The spaces will be allocated and may be cancelled or rescheduled at a short notice, subject to availability.
- Maximum 2 free apprentice places per any course.
- Hexagon certified product training course Attendance Certificate
- Training manuals (PDF) on USB and stationery for taking notes
- Lunch and refreshments